we remp-itz yo

"ENJIN MOTOR AKU TAKKAN MATI SELAGI AKU TAK MATI"
-our motto and favourite movie

Monday 11 May 2009

i am confused

my life as a rempit has been going all well till today my father asked me to go to college today.he say its good to have education then do nothing and rempit around. but my passion for rempit is so much i dont see myself doing anything besides rempiting around teluk pulai. i have not achieved my ultimate dream yet which is to rempit at Ampang. how can i stay true to my rempit roots when my parents keep bugging me to go UITM?? this is not fair! i dream about riding my bike like a free spirit in ampang. i have been taking many part time jobs like working in KFC to earn some extra cash to upgrade my bike. i do not see why many people do not see my passion in rempiting around. RIDING IS MY LIFE. i will continue to ride so long as my arms and legs are attached to myself.

i am devastated.i listened to peter pan all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment