we remp-itz yo

"ENJIN MOTOR AKU TAKKAN MATI SELAGI AKU TAK MATI"
-our motto and favourite movie

Monday 11 May 2009

semangat motor

as you know as rempits, usually we use yamaha, honda or suzuki.
itu standard la.

But I Have a Dream/Aku ada Impian
I have a Vision/ Aku ada Visi
I have a Goal/ Aku ada Gol
I have a Desire/ Aku ada Nafsu

and it is......
to go a Step Further/ Langkah Hadapan
which is........................

to ride Italian / iaitu rempit Italy.
yes, that is my Dream.

why not right.
i'm sure all those ah bengs who drift with their proton saga has the dream of drifting with a Ferrari. or Lamborghini. or Alpha Romeo. any Auto Italiano.

so why can't a rempit dream for a Motor Italiano?

yes, itu la visiku.

my birthday coming up soon. ahem. *hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment